Flower Sales Pay for Your Funeral Home Website
Your funeral home's website can earn a significant amount of money through flower sales. We pay you a 20% commission when flowers are sold and FHW Solutions also profits from the flower sales. Your funeral home website earns you money and it pays us enough so that we can offer it to you for free.
How do Flower Sales Work?
- Your obituaries will include a link which reads "Send Flowers" and points to a Flower Storefront on your website.
- The Flower Storefront allows your visitors to never leave your website and still purchase the flowers they need to send.
- Flowers are hand-delivered by a local florist of your choosing. If you don't have a florist you'd like to use, our flower provider will choose the best local florist for you.
- You choose the local florist from over 15,000 FTD and Teleflora florists or you can also choose from independent local florists that are not in FTD or Teleflora. You can choose more than one local florist.
- Our flower provider works with your local florist and handles every aspect of Customer Service and Order Handling.
- A toll-free number is posted on the Flower Storefront so customers can call Customer Service directly with their flower questions.
- Commissions checks are sent on the 1st of the month for prior month's sales
We'd be happy to answer your questions on how flower sales for your funeral home website will work. Please contact us!